Grand Gathering/Honeymoon Need Site Info Help

So, as most of you know, Josh and I will be Honeymooning over Halloween. I've talked to several people that had bad experiences in the 2000 loop over Halloween. We liked the seclusion of 2000 but would be willing to try another loop. We are tent campers and bring a shelter to put up also. Will all the sites support tents? Is there any advice?

You can put a tent on any site. But that being said the Premium Sites are all concrete. Note we tented on a Premium Site.. with our air mattress it actually worked well. You just have to figure out how to stake you tent down some. Although with suit cases and bed and other miscellaneous items it wasn't going to blow away. My recommendation if you want a party go with the 500 loop. If you want privacy go to another loop (of course some of the Fiends may look for you anyway). Good luck and looking forward to your TR. We will be down for Thanksgiving.

Regardless of where you stay, you better come up with a system to alert Fiends to those moments when you want privacy. Kind of like putting a sock on the door knob in college so your room mate stays aways. Maybe an upside down Snarky in front of the tent? :rofl2:

An alert system could be dangerous, I could see the fiends sitting in chairs cheering them on (from outside the tent) if the snarky is upside down.