Share your entertainment set ups

My kids are all grown but I still bring a nice variety of games. We especially like dominoes and dice games ::)

Do you play the dominoes game "Moon"?  Learned it from good friends of the family from LA.  Similar to spades but with dominoes.

:))

My kids are all grown but I still bring a nice variety of games. We especially like dominoes and dice games :rofl2:

Do you play the dominoes game "Moon"?  Learned it from good friends of the family from LA.  Similar to spades but with dominoes.

>:D

I don't know that one.  :(

I've always thought that people were "gamers" or not. We are definitely gamers! My Mama takes on another personality when she is playing cards, be advised: it's a scary one! I even gave her a Yahtzee Voodoo kit for Christmas one year! We used to play Rook and Hearts also!

• 10 months later...

We have a 19" Flat Screen & Blu-Ray player in our bedroom. A 13" TV/DVD combo and a Wii in the kids bunk room. A 32" Flat Screen and a PS3 in the living room area. We also set up a 19" Flat Screen under the awning. The kids bring board games, cards, bikes and skooters. And of coarse Dewey, our Chihuahua and the golf cart!

3 TV's, 2 Blue rays, Projector for the side of the motorhome. A library of about 1500 dvds. I feel like red box. We have games too but I'm not allowed to play because I cheat...because I think, or so I'm told. Beware of me in Monopoly. Oh, and the wife has a kindle fire she NEVER puts down.