From the Disney Food Blog...

Happy National Margarita Day!

Feb 22nd, 2012 by AJ.

It’s National Margarita Day around here, and I think that requires a little celebrating!!

You know I love my margaritas (and the Disney Food Blog is margarita-biased as a result, I fully admit), so I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of our favorite margarita moments! Here are three of my favorite ways we’ve covered Margaritas on the Disney Food Blog.

Disney Margarita Gallery

Yep — last year I created our official Disney Food Blog Disney Margarita Gallery in blog post form!

Twisted-Margarita-427x525.jpg

Twisted Margarita at Paradiso 37

This features lovelies like La Cava del Tequila’s wide variety of delicious drinks, Paradiso 37’s Twisted Margarita (layers of frozen margarita and sangria!), and Dawa Bar’s African Margarita!

Avocado Margarita Recipe

One of my favorite margarita mentions is this great how-to by reader Ivis S.! She created an Avocado Margarita recipe approximating the great drink served at Epcot’s La Cava del Tequila!

avo-marg-ing.jpg

Ingredients

The best part? She recently lost the recipe and had to come to DFB to look it up!! I love it when we’re useful!! icon_smile.gif

Epcot Margaritas

With the advent of margarita hot-spots in Epcot’s Mexico pavilion and my favorite Italian Margarita at Via Napoli, I’ve deemed Epcot to be Margarita Central in Walt Disney World!

As such, we included several of these superstar margaritas in our new DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book!

Screen-Shot-Epcot-Margaritas-500x379.jpg

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/22/happy-national-margarita-day/

Oh boy do I need to celebrate this holiday right now... wonder if there's any place that'll deliver?? :SmileyMargarita1:

• 3 weeks later...