We use Disney's Magical Express most times we come WDW. However, this time we are flying into Tampa staying 3 nights getting a rental car driving to the Fort, dropping off the car. We don't need it for 8 days. Then renting Donnie's 5th wheel for a week and hopefully taking magical express to Orlando airport. My question is, does the Magical Express go to and from the Fort? And if it does, does it pick us up at our camp site or where do we catch it?

Thanks

PS. Sorry I used the MAGICAL word so much. Lol

As long as you are staying on property, the Magical Express can be pretty flexible. Just give them a call and explain your situation. They will help you out. Here's what they did for us, the last trip...

My sister and BIL joined us last Christmas at the Fort. They flew in to FL to visit with his family first, then rented a car and drove it to the airport to drop off the rental. They then picked up the Magical Express to take it to the Fort. (Just needed to share their info about staying at the Fort) The bus arrived at the front of the Fort (Outpost) where we campers were waiting to welcome them. They stayed with us for four nights and then took the Magical Express back to MCO to head back to MI. (All they had to do was check in at the Outpost and wait at the designated time for pick up...VERY very easy!!)

Here are some pictures of their arrival...

Disney2010222-1.jpg

Disney2010219.jpg

Disney2010225.jpg

Disney2010218.jpg