In our family we all get so excited about our upcomming trips that we call it a sickness, "Disney Fever". Treating Disney Fever can be difficult sometimes. We usually look back through photos and videos of previous trips. We also start playing Disney music whenever we can. Does any body else have issues like this? Well if you do you might want to check out this website www.disneymouseradio.com and the mouseradio app for the iphone in the market.

This site streams park music from the past and the present 24 hours a day. So now I turn it on while I am viewing Fort Fiends and I thought you guys would enjoy it as well.

Great info!!

I listen to Mouse Radio at work almost every day! :D

I'm in NH and have a Disney obsessed co-worker in our Boston office. She listens too and we instant message each other when our favorites come on!

Ah the life of a Disney geek!!

Some of my faves include COP (live with it, Lou!), the monorail schpiel ("por favor mantenganse alejadro de las puertas") and the Illuminations and Wishes soundtracks.

It's also cool to hear the ride audio of long gone attractions - Body Wars, Cranium Command, past editions of Spaceship Earth, Alien Encounter (ok, they can't all be winners)

I just downloaded the app this week. Loving it!

I guess I'm not rabid enough. I lost interest when they told me I had to pay for it.

eta: OK, so I went to Live 365, rather than the link in the OP, and found players for no charge. We'll see how many commercials I have to endure, maybe they won't turn me off in the first 5 minutes.

Someone just asked me this on another thread, so I figured I'd share here too...

Free to listen to online and with the app on your smart phone, but you run the risk of being blocked out if a station is "full". More often than not MR3 is full if you don't get in first thing in the a.m.

You also get commercials, although they're not terribly excessive.

You can get a VIP subscription to Live 365 (where MW lives along with hundreds of other stations) that gives you unrestricted access and no commercials for:

$7.95/mo billed quarterly

$6.95/mo billed every 6 mos

$5.95/mo billed annually

http://www.live365.com/index.live

I listen free and find the commercials to be far less than regular over-the-air radio.