I've got a random question I know some people have flown and tent camped... I plan on doing that hopefully next month my trips keep getting pushed back due to work but this time I actually have my time off request signed and hanging on my wall at work there is no way my director can change her mind... so anyways.... something I never actually thought about was once I got off DME with all my stuff how do I get back to my camp site? Do i have to lug my stuff on the internal shuttle or will they give you a lift? I'm flying southwest so I can have my 2 free bags plus my carry on so I'm looking at about 100+lbs of stuff by my lil ol self....

I'd love to rent a car but its not in the budget

Help me fort fiends your my only hope..

Jill

yeah I was planning on grabbing my things at the airport or at least grabbing the bag that has my gear in it... i kinda figured that they'd help you get back to your site... and I just hope my site will be available when I get there so I can set up since I wasnt planning on hitting a park that day