Walt Disney World PhotoPass+ To Launch April 4th

Walt Disney World PhotoPass+ To Launch April 4th

Posted on March 31, 2012 by admin

The Walt Disney World Resort will launch their new PhotoPass+ service on April 4, 2012.The new service will be available for purchase for $199.95 at theme parks, resorts, and Downtown Disney (it’s a plastic card).

It gets guests access to all regular PhotoPass photos, plus character dining photos, and select attraction photos now on the system.

Guests get: PhotoPass+ card and lanyard, Disney Gallery CD with 400 Stock Photos, their own DisneyPhotoPass.com Code for their own Personal-photo PhotoCD, and the Photo Print Packages at “select dining locations.”

Print Photo Packs from the following dining locations:

• 1900 Park Fair
  • Akershus
  • Chef Mickeys
  • Cinderella’s
  • Spirit of Aloha
  • Hoop Dee Doo
  • Ohana
  • Tusker House

PhotoPass Included Attractions:

• Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Dinosaur
  • Expedition Everest
  • Rock n Roller Coaster
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Tower of Terror

sourced from: http://www.epcyclopedia.com/2012/03/31/walt-disney-world-photopass-to-launch-april-4th/

yeah i completely agree its a little to pricey I've never used photopass but for the folks that this might be the once and a lifetime trip it is good for them.. however i feel like disney is starting to over price its self

Agree - cool but pricey!

I wonder if they're offer a pre-purchase option for a discounted price like they have in the past?

Or if it doesn't take off right away, they may discount the price just to get people hooked, like they did with the new behind the scenes safari tour at AK.

Keep an eye/ear out! :)

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a photopass share to me. Most of us ride at least one of those rides even if we don't do all the photo meals...