OK, it looks like those tickets are $401.51 each.

To upgrade, it will cost you and additional $265.18 per ticket.

To purchase new what you will have left after upgrading, would be $384.47 (5-day hopper, with 5 water park and more)

So, it looks like the upgrade is a signifcant savings over discarding what's left and purchasing new later.

For $265.18 now, you will have 5 days park hopping, and 7 fun visits left. That is a savings of about $120.

That does not even factor in price increases, and the fact that you can't even buy a 5-day park hopper with 7 fun visits.

To me, it'd make more sense to start with 5 day passes and then upgrade to 7 or 10 days and adding non-expiring then if needed. You have 14 days fro first use to easily add more days/options but you can't get refunded for what you don't use.

If I were going to add non-expiring, I wouldn't do it unless they had water parks added to get the most value out of them. That said, for the price of 10 days no-expire, you could easily do deluxe 7 day YES tickets on two seperate trips and still save a few dollars if you have a child age 5-18.

Hey R Taylor just out of curiosity are you getting better answers to your questions here or at RV.net? I always refer everyone at RV.net to this site for their answers, always felt there is more info here. Have a great trip hope all works out for you.