This isn't a new policy either. The only time Disney officially "breaks" it is for the MNSSHP.

The only thing is that I'm not sure exactly where they post this policy. I don't recall ever seeing signs anywhere, or seeing it on check-in documents or anything like that. So not sure how people are supposed to know this?

Interestingly enough, as in all things Disney, they don't always enforce the rules.

There was a woman and her daughter dressed up like the Wicked Queen (complete with apple) and Snow White the night they closed SWSA and apparently Disney didn't have a problem with that. Maybe because it was a special circumstance.

This was on our local news tonight. The news said that she was "kicked out" and then said that she was held for three hours by Disney security before they left. I think the girl is starting to get her story messed up. I'm glad they didn't let her in dressed like that. If she had acting inappropriately in the parks, some children might think it really is Tink acting like that. Ruins the magic!

"They were talking how the little girls, it ruins their dreams," said the 15-year-old. "But it ruined my dreams because I just want to be Tinker Bell."

And as Spock said at the end of Wrath of Khan... "the dreams of one far outweigh the dreams of the few or the many"

Hang on... that's not quite right...

strike-reverse-meme-generator-strike-that-reverse-it-9969bb.jpg?1315750863.jpg