Thankfully I found the lists from last year so she was still able to help this year. We just modified it a little here and there. :)

And I have the dreaded running list that every time I go past it on the table the kids have added something to it. Although I don't remember some of the stuff that has been put on there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just put on my TA cap and made a few calls. Found 2 openings. Sent you a pm with date and details. Hoping they'll work and you can grab them before someone else does. Sorry, I tried to hold it but it

**in my best psuedo-southern drawl** why no, Miss Nicki, I could never out-shameless you dear... :raspberry2: :heart: :rofl2: besides it's not like I'm angling for respect points with pictures of ado

To both of you!

LOL I know how that is. When we traded down from the 40' I bought bins at walmart. A whole bunch of bins and unloaded the stuff into them figuring I'd put the good stuff back in the new one eventually.

Must not have had any good stuff b/c I haven't looked at those bins since. Have a whole corner on the side by the door in the basement filled with untouched stacked bins... :faceplant2:

Thankfully I found the lists from last year so she was still able to help this year. We just modified it a little here and there. :)

And I have the dreaded running list that every time I go past it on the table the kids have added something to it. Although I don't remember some of the stuff that has been put on there.

The running list is what we call the don't forget it list. It can get out of control that list.