• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just put on my TA cap and made a few calls. Found 2 openings. Sent you a pm with date and details. Hoping they'll work and you can grab them before someone else does. Sorry, I tried to hold it but it

**in my best psuedo-southern drawl** why no, Miss Nicki, I could never out-shameless you dear... :raspberry2: :heart: :rofl2: besides it's not like I'm angling for respect points with pictures of ado

To both of you!

Well, considering I didn't even know they offered surfing lessons I can't give you advice on that. But I will say, if you can't get reservations when you get there you could always plan some fun time at the Fort....rent canoes, go fishing, ride bikes, do a trail ride. You can easily spend several days just goofing around at the Fort.

Just put on my TA cap and made a few calls. Found 2 openings. Sent you a pm with date and details. Hoping they'll work and you can grab them before someone else does. Sorry, I tried to hold it but it requires your last name & a cc # which I didn't have.

Other than that, try calling every day the week before and asking for cancellations. It's a 48 hr cancel and it's not at all unusual to have people back out 2 days prior.

DS34 did it years ago when they first started offering it and Ron Jon's was providing the instructors. He already surfed well but really enjoyed the predictable waves. They hold world class competitions at TL privately after hours for just that reason - every wave is a good one.

Just put on my TA cap and made a few calls. Found 2 openings. Sent you a pm with date and details. Hoping they'll work and you can grab them before someone else does. Sorry, I tried to hold it but it requires your last name & a cc # which I didn't have.

Other than that, try calling every day the week before and asking for cancellations. It's a 48 hr cancel and it's not at all unusual to have people back out 2 days prior.

DS34 did it years ago when they first started offering it and Ron Jon's was providing the instructors. He already surfed well but really enjoyed the predictable waves. They hold world class competitions at TL privately after hours for just that reason - every wave is a good one.

A shameless attempt to boost my post count but WAY TO GO YOU!! :heartsmiley:

Awesome thanks so so much!!!

You're welcome! I was going to say this in the post above but now have to shamelessly boost my post count too. :dogsnicker:

I was really excited when I found space. Even called to bug Lou in case he had your #. After all, he's not just any ordinary old busman, you know :batman: he knows people...

You're welcome! I was going to say this in the post above but now have to shamelessly boost my post count too. :dogsnicker:

I was really excited when I found space. Even called to bug Lou in case he had your #. After all, he's not just any ordinary old busman, you know :batman: he knows people...

really? so you are more shameless than I... :dogsnicker:

**in my best psuedo-southern drawl** why no, Miss Nicki, I could never out-shameless you dear... :raspberry2: :heart: :rofl2:

besides it's not like I'm angling for respect points with pictures of adorable small children & pets... at the moment anyway.

**in my best psuedo-southern drawl** why no, Miss Nicki, I could never out-shameless you dear... :raspberry2: :heart: :rofl2:

besides it's not like I'm angling for respect points with pictures of adorable small children & pets... at the moment anyway.

that would be -

naw miz nicki, how in the whole wide world would I evah be able to out shameless you honey.... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

You are both shameless. I would never post just to boost my count!! :rofl2:

lightin may strike you down my dear..... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I was supposed to emptying a MH....oops! :rofl2:

This is way more fun---have Mike do it. :rofl2:

what is lfie? I want to know what I am getting before I buy it... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I don't know, obviously I don't have one because I'm reading this. :rofl2: