I always leave him some Jack. I figure he needs something to keep him warm. 3 fingers usually does the trick.

Great pics!!

For those of you that have camped with kids at the Fort for Christmas, how do you put gifts out without waking them? Kinda tough to do much in an RV without everyone knowing it.

Last year we concentrated on quality of the gifts vs. quantity. Tried to get me things that would make the tri more enjoyable and not complain as much on the way home (kindles for older 2 and a ixl for the little one.). We tried to keep the size small (storage issues)and had rest of the gifts tie into those items ebooks, games, etc. we had everything wrapped and hidden under our bed before we left and set them out after they went to sleep on the dinnette table. We were ready if they asked about the small size and smaller number of gifts with the answer that Santa knew we we traveling and knew we had space issues, but the kids did not even ask.

We also had a Christmas at home with the inlays, after we got back so they could open those gifts and we did not have to transport them.

It is a challenge to travel with Santa's gifts but ours do not look for gifts. They do not understand Christmas even though we tell them the true meaning all the time. We keep them in the trailer (that we pull behind the RV) until time to go under the tree.

Christmas is a great time to be at Disney. We love it. ::)

Last year we concentrated on quality of the gifts vs. quantity. Tried to get me things that would make the tri more enjoyable and not complain as much on the way home (kindles for older 2 and a ixl for the little one.). We tried to keep the size small (storage issues)and had rest of the gifts tie into those items ebooks, games, etc. we had everything wrapped and hidden under our bed before we left and set them out after they went to sleep on the dinnette table. We were ready if they asked about the small size and smaller number of gifts with the answer that Santa knew we we traveling and knew we had space issues, but the kids did not even ask.

We also had a Christmas at home with the inlays, after we got back so they could open those gifts and we did not have to transport them.

That's pretty much exactly what we are planning.