Going to the Fort in November

Ok guys,

We are going back to the Fort in November. Haven't been there since  before the pool renovations. Anything else new that I should check out. Any loops better than others, any that I should avoid like the plague ;D

We have a 36 ft. Windsport and will be travelling with 5 chihuahuas. Our last trip we were in the 800 loop, which is funny because it was also the first loop we were on back in 1989.

I am thinking a premium loop again because I like the extra room. TIA

doodlebug

Not sure if any of the reported "renovations"  :parrot: will be going on by then, which may make a difference in which loop you prefer,  but I am sure any and all changes will be reported in detail, so most likely you will be able to make a decision that is best for you. We have been in the preferred loops in the past but on our next trip we think we were going to recommend the 1400 loop to try something new ;).

Not sure if any of the reported "renovations"  :kickinass: will be going on by then, which may make a difference in which loop you prefer,  but I am sure any and all changes will be reported in detail, so most likely you will be able to make a decision that is best for you. We have been in the preferred loops in the past but on our next trip we think we were going to recommend the 1400 loop to try something new :bugeyes:.

Thanks. I just re-booked our trip. Long story, married kids financial difficulties, anyway I'm thinking when it gets closer I will fax a request for 500. We have stayed in that loop several times.

We were in the 1400 loop once but I don't think that is a pet loop is it? We were there without the dogs on that trip.

doodlebug

I'm getting confused. Just answered your other post now I see you re-booked the Fort good for you. Are u rebooking the cruise?:dance:?

I wish. We had to lend some financial aid to our oldest son and family. He is stationed in SC, but is in South Korea until June I think.

Anyway 17 year old grandaughter racked up a $1200 text messaging bill :blowup: Let's just say she is lucky her Dad is out of the country.

To make a long story short we thought we would need to cancel both trips, but figured November is far enough off that we should be able to go.

Maybe I will finally meet some of you then.

doodlebug

What dates are you coming in November?

Our dates now are Nov 27-Dec 3. Our daughter is coming with us now. Mama did well she loves Disney and the Fort as much as I do. :blowup:

I really need to get my ticker back up. Is there somewhere else to go besides Distickers?

doodlebug