We found a little jewel

Sorry no pictures yet im wrighting this on my I Phone. I have been out of work for ten days due to gallbladder surgery and being about fully recovered my D/W called me Thursday and said she had found a RV resort not tofar from home and wanted to see if we could try it out. It sounded good to me because I had been stuck at home for almost two weeks. Friday the dog kids and me loaded up and picked up the wife from work and we headed to Carabelle Beach located on floridas forgotten coast. We arrived at Carabelle RV Resort in about a hour latter. Our sight was a full concreat pull threw along with about half of the 80 sights witch is always a good thing knowing that every eye in the place would be on me if I was backing in. We got set up and walked the dog and then went off to see what the park had to offer. The rec center had a pool table a fooseball table and some video game system on a big screen tv. We palates about five games of fooseball and then headed back to the sight for some snacks and cards.we called it a early night and went to bed. I was woken up bright and early by the dog who apparently needed to go for a walk. We got up and I cooked some pancakes and bacon for breakfast and enjoyed the cool morning salty beach air. We had some friends who live in the aera come over to spend the day with us at the beach. I got the family to the beach just across the highway and then I ran to town to explore and pick up a few things.Carabelle is a small fishing based community and is also the sight of where the troops trained for the beach invasions in WWII. There are a few shops marinas and seafood restaurants. There is also a Dollar General a IGA Grocrey store and a few hardware stores. I explored for awhile looking for pictures to take so I could paint them. Lots of shrimp boats and wTer front activity but I just was not inspired this dAy. I returned to the camper just about thermos everyone was returning from the beach and we all went to the pool. We cooked some burgers for lunch and went back to the pool and enjoyed a few adult beverages. My brother in law stopped by after he had been fishing. We were going to boil shrimp for supper. We went down the road and bought some shrimp that were caught early that morning. Got back to the camper and put a little old bay some red wine limes corn sausGe onions in the pot along with our fresh shrimp and had a one pot supper. As the day faded away our friends and family headed home and my girls wen to bed. My D/ S and my self sat up enjoying the night air and talked,something kids don't do with out text messageing any more. We woke up this morning and ate some breakfast and started packing up to head back to the real world. This was a very enjoyable weekend and we liked the park somuch we went ahead and reserved a sight again for next month. it's close enough for me that I can drop the camper and family off at the beach and drive to and from work to the beach.