WDW Premium and Platinum Package Info?

I know we have a few great travel agent Fiends here and I was wondering if one of you (or someone else) has the most recent information on the premium and platinum packages that are offered - what's included, how to book (minimum nights?), what might be included specific to the Fort, costs, etc.?

Ed and Rita did a couple of days on the package not too long ago, maybe they can share their experiences as well.

I know that people have sometimes split their reservations to take advantage of these packages just for a few days and I'm wondering how feasible that is and if it might be something worth looking into.

Thanks!!

It was awesome! We actually talked about whether we should try it again with the minimum of 3 nights, but just couldn't seem to justify the cost. We have done lots of the things we wanted to do and if you take out Cirque you lose a lot of the value. I would enjoy the platinum again because it includes the massage and V & A as well as some tours not included in the premium. Of course with the Platinum plan you have to pay rack rate at a Deluxe, unlike the Premium that you pay rack rate at any of the resorts, including the campsites.

If you haven't done it before, I would probably still think it was worth it. When you figure just the cost of 3 meals per day alone you come close to paying for the plan. You do have to purchase at least a 1 day ticket also, we use these to upgrade our passes.

Here is a link to Carol's dream plan with a post from me about our 1 day platinum pkg. http://www.fortfiend..._+premium +plan

This is a link to the page in Ed's Halloween TR that talks about our 1 day Premium plan! Lots of good Pood Forn pics! http://www.fortfiend... plan__st__120

Thoughts on the Platinum Plan post http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/3076-1-day-premium-or-platinum-not-available-after-123111/page__hl__%2Bpremium+%2Bplan

I really do think if you haven't done it, you might want to run the numbers and see where you come out! If the Wild Africa Trek and the Nature-Inspired Design Segway tour were included we'd have probably tried to do it!

If you do the package for 3 days, remember you actually get 4 because it starts from check-in until midnight of the day you check out. That way you can spread those 9 meals over 4 days. The water activities are a good way to fill time and we enjoyed the ride. You can go to any of the resorts with the water activities and do them for free with the plan! We loved the Segway tours! There are reviews of the tours at allears with info about each one. I'm excited to see what you will come up with!

You also get the famous "refillable mug" and 6 snack credits!