New "Spooktacular Celebration" from Disney Floral & Gifts

From the Disney Parks blog...

A Spooktacular Celebration That’s to Die for at Disney Parks

posted on July 13th, 2012 by Jean Volante, Manager of Dream Making, Disney Floral & Gifts/DEG

As a Dream Maker, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to help make dreams come true – even the spooky ones! So when Disney Floral & Gifts created a brand new Mickey’s Spooktacular Celebration this year, I just had to share it with you right away!

dfg110199SMALL.jpg

Picture this: You return to your Walt Disney World Resort hotel room after a full day in the parks – or a ghostly night at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – to find a light-up Mickey Mouse pumpkin banner on your door enticing you to enter for tricks or treats. There’s also a not-so-spooky “supr-eyes” on the back of the door as well, but perhaps you should see for yourself!

dfg220128SMALL.jpg

When you enter your room you’ll find a fully tricked-out Halloween celebration that begins with a personalized note to you from Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

dfg330129SMALL.jpg

Then there are some unexpected surprises and clever gifts you can use in our parks and resorts, topped off with Halloween décor that transforms your resort room into a personalized Halloween experience. The great part is that you can take it all back home with you. There’s something for everyone, so you can also “rest in peace” knowing the whole family will have a spooktacular time.

This celebration is available now at Walt Disney World Resort hotels only. And for the super Halloween enthusiast, you can add on additional surprises to add to the already wickedly over-the-top experience!

To learn more, click on this link or call a Disney Floral & Gifts Dream Maker at 407-WDW-GIFT.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/07/a-spooktacular-celebration-thats-to-die-for-at-disney-parks/

I'm scared to call for the price, but this would be a nice SPLURGE!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

Found the cost at this site http://mickeycity.com/mickey%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98spooktacular%E2%80%99-in-room-celebration-returns-to-the-walt-disney-world-resort/

Get READY...$375 is the cost for that package!