New Disney PhotoPass+ Available for Pre-Order

From AllEars. Follow the link at the end for a lot more general information on PhotoPass+

NEW! In July 2012, Disney announced that PHOTOPASS+, an all-inclusive package with all your PhotoPass photos PLUS select attraction photos AND Dining Print Packages (taken within a 14 day visit), could be preordered in advance of your vacation at a savings off the regular price.

Preordered PhotoPass+ will cost $169.95 at Walt Disney World, $69.95 at Disneyland Resort.

To preorder visit the PhotoPass+ special offer page for Walt Disney World or Disneyland.

http://allears.net/tp/ppass.htm

Interesting..... that California has a different pricing system.....

Did ya'll know that they are on the same photopass system!!

Back in 2008, on the last week of my surgery rehab I went to Disneyland, AND then flew straight from DL to WDW to join Rick for a long weekend. (He was still working at that time).

I "preordered" the photopass CD for our WDW trip and all the DL pictures were on there too!!

I have one of the first photopass cards issued and the DL photographers got a big kick out of seeing it!