As some of you may know,

Need some help on insurance for vehicles. My wife and I and also my daughter and hubby are moving to Florida and staying in our RVs full-time at a campground. They may be moved from time to time for weekend jaunts. What we are running into is the insurance for them. Many of them are saying we don't have a company that can insure our vehicles. The rest of them don't even respond to our inquiries. I thought in this economy insurance companies would want to insure 3 RVs and 3 other vehicles. Sheesh! Anybody out there have any clues as to who might carry insurance for this situation?

As some of you may know,

Need some help on insurance for vehicles. My wife and I and also my daughter and hubby are moving to Florida and staying in our RVs full-time at a campground. They may be moved from time to time for weekend jaunts. What we are running into is the insurance for them. Many of them are saying we don't have a company that can insure our vehicles. The rest of them don't even respond to our inquiries. I thought in this economy insurance companies would want to insure 3 RVs and 3 other vehicles. Sheesh! Anybody out there have any clues as to who might carry insurance for this situation?

The company we use is Foremost Insurance Company. Also check to see if GoodSamClub might insure it.

We just went full-time June 1st and won't be in any one place for mkore than a few months at a time. DH found Progressive had the coverage we needed, and had the best rate. We've established South Dakota as our legal residency, so that's where our rates are based on.

Have to say changing to Progressive made me cringe - we both retired after 30+ years at rival insurance cpmpanies, neither of which had the right coverage for full-timers, so I knew we had to switch, but those "FLO" adds make me cringe.