Someone may have a definite answer, but this is what I was told. If they are going through group sales and get the discounted ticket that way, I was told no. I'm not sure I believe that, but it's what my sales person told me. I asked because I wanted to do it with mine also.

From Deb Wills site

http://allears.net/pl/ticket.htm#credpass

Don't know when this was last updated. I'm guessing that sports package tickets are the same as convention tickets

Magic Your Way Tickets (MEETING/CONVENTION):

· Upgrades are available at Guest Relations, Resorts & Swan and Dolphin Only

· Magic Your Way Meeting & Convention Tickets ARE upgradable. Convention Guests may modify their tickets at Guest Relations and Resorts Concierge while on-site (up to 14 days from first use as long as there are entitlements remaining). Note: When upgrading Magic Your Way Meeting & Convention Tickets, upgrades to 2-Day through 8-Day tickets are available.

· Guests wishing to upgrade Magic Your Way Meeting & Convention Tickets to Gate Priced 9-Day, 10-Day or Annual Passes may do so by paying the full price difference between the Magic Your Way Meeting & Convention Ticket price and the ticket of choice. If the Water Park Fun & More visit has been used, then the Guest must purchase a ticket with Water Park Fun & More or a Premium Annual Pass.

· Convention Epcot After 4 PM Tickets and Convention After 2 PM Tickets are not upgradable.