I am hoping for some help from someone holding an active Annual Pass.

We have a trip in 2 weeks and have usually been able to get AP discounts for the fall trip, but I am not holding an active AP at the moment. We usually activate them before checking in at FW to get out AP discount, but because we don't have an active AP right now I can't see what discounts are available.

So....are there any AP discounts for the Fort coming up in the next month?

Just checked 9/30-10/17 for reference. Fall AP rate is only showing premium sites available for those dates. Not a huge discount but I guess something is better than nothing.

Wed, Oct 03 - Thu, Oct 04 $ 75.05 Fri, Oct 05 - Thu, Oct 11 $ 78.85 Fri, Oct 12 - Sat, Oct 13 $

81.70 Sun, Oct 14 - Tue, Oct 16 $ 78.85

AAA is usually a better rate these days. You might want to try that option as well. If I can help in any way feel free to ask. I've been a TA for the past 30 yrs...

I would check for you, but unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, I can't get the system to recognize my new AP number :(

I have had that problem before. Thanks.

Just checked 9/30-10/17 for reference. Fall AP rate is only showing premium sites available for those dates. Not a huge discount but I guess something is better than nothing.

Wed, Oct 03 - Thu, Oct 04 $ 75.05 Fri, Oct 05 - Thu, Oct 11 $ 78.85 Fri, Oct 12 - Sat, Oct 13 $

81.70 Sun, Oct 14 - Tue, Oct 16 $ 78.85

AAA is usually a better rate these days. You might want to try that option as well. If I can help in any way feel free to ask. I've been a TA for the past 30 yrs...

Thanks Pam, I PM'd you.

Yesterday I was thinking of adding a couple of days in Nov. and was able to get the discount for Nov. 6-9 on a premium on the AP site ...didn't commit though.

I'd try contacting one of our Fort Fiend travel Agents.

Go Bucks!

Add em! Go Bucks!

i may be coming in to this discussion late but we just got home a couple of hours ago from fw and when i reserved it they told me it was a 20% discount. i never double checked the figures, only asked at check in if they gave me the discount and they said yes (and never asked to see my pass)

I've run the numbers repeatedly this year. Each time, when an AAA code was available & could be applied, it was considerably cheaper than the AP rate for the same dates. It can be hard to convince people of this. Even the CMs answering the phones don't believe me and always give me the AP quote first like I'm some newbie who hasn't a clue. They're always really surprised when I insist on a AAA quote anyway and they discover it's better. Used to be AP was the best there was. Not anymore.

For a week in early Oct, AAA was nearly $100 less than AP the other day. IMO, the best possible package for a family with at least one child between ages 5-18 would be to pair a YES class for ticket discounts with a AAA rate for sites and pay OOP for dining with TIW if you plan to spend more than $500 total for table service.

Of course, your TA would make much less in commission that way but I always figure if the trip's more affordable, the client is more likely to call again that much sooner to book the next one...

Of course, your TA would make much less in commission that way but I always figure if the trip's more affordable, the client is more likely to call again that much sooner to book the next one...

Glad I am not the only one who thinks this way about taking care of customers.

i may be coming in to this discussion late but we just got home a couple of hours ago from fw and when i reserved it they told me it was a 20% discount. i never double checked the figures, only asked at check in if they gave me the discount and they said yes (and never asked to see my pass)

Good to hear you were able to get a decent discount! Oh and...

:grpwelcome:

• 1 month later...