Captain Cook’s - Disney’s Polynesian Resort

My money is on Monique!

Early Line from Vegas:

Mo 2:1

TCD Twin#1 3:1

TCD Twin#2 5:1

TCD 8:1 (Vegas oddsmakers must have seen you compete with the twins before....drawings and plastic medals come to mind)

Field 11:1

Holy smokes, I am going to pay for my trip with these sucker bets. I will take all the action from anyone who wants to bet against Twin #1.

Whip it whip it good. (there could be a song there)

That is catchy!

For some reason, I want to put on an aluminum foil suit and a flower pot on my head and dance.

TCD

Hmmm... I think I've made a whopping 2 or 3 Dole Whips at the Poly - the only soft serves I've made since my college days working at McD's, which was longer ago than I'd care to admit.

I'm betting Twin #1 has me beat in the recent experience department alone - never mind youthful enthusiasm.

I think I'll need to get over there and practice the week before the Whip Off.

Maybe a few times....

....purely for the practice of course. 8)

Hmmm... I think I've made a whopping 2 or 3 Dole Whips at the Poly - the only soft serves I've made since my college days working at McD's, which was longer ago than I'd care to admit.

I'm betting Twin #1 has me beat in the recent experience department alone - never mind youthful enthusiasm.

I think I'll need to get over there and practice the week before the Whip Off.

Maybe a few times....

....purely for the practice of course. 8)

My daughter put me to shame last year...and she has been perfecting her technique this year working at Chick Fil A. I won't compete against her again.