I can find out this weekend for you.

Did you get a voucher or ticket?

We are going to SOG to get our tickets. But we will actually get a voucher, that must be activated at a ticket window with proof of PROPER military ID.

You can, but my personal experience is, its best to keep them separate. The reason I say this is that when they transfer them to your key card, it 90% of the time screws things up. The tickets are not regular tickets so most of the CMs do not know how to properly handle them. They may have worked out the issues, but when we used them last year and tried to transfer them, a few of them did not transfer at all and we ended up spending a good deal at Guest services working it out. Then if you do not use all of the days or extras, trying to get them retransfered to a regular ticket again causes more problems. Its more hassle than its worth.

I totally agree with Dave.

I've worked at several resort front desks and concierge where we delt with tickets and KTTW cards on a regular basis.

The system is very complex and if everything isn't done just right, there is a possibility of foul ups.

Don't give them the chance to screw things up. Keep it simple.

Yes, just have to carry two cards is all. They only ask for your KTTW card to prove youre a guest at one of the resorts for EMH. I would get one of those lanyards to put both in so you know where they are at all times if you think you may missplace one.