Hello!

I saw a kids tent in loop 1800 on display with a bunch of skeleton campers sitting around it. -There is a lady who has a massive lights and decoration display. I have yet to catch her outside. We are wondering if anyone knows if the kids tent she has there can be purchased? Friends of ours who work here said it has the same pictures on it as what cast members wear in the Animal Kingdom and it does have a kind of Jungle/safari look to it.

Anyone ever see a small kids tent for sale in the Animal Kingdom?

I wish I had thought to take a picture and will try to tomorrow....

~Laura

That is it TCD! Probably the cutest tent EVER! How in the world did you happen to have a picture of that!!!??? You truly amaze me. And since I have a baby boy coming along I thought I better get one! I got to talk to the master decorator this morning and she informed me she got it at K-Mart! I never thought of that and like Judy say's I probably cannot get one. If I ever do find Judy I will let you know right away or grab you one too if you are interested. Thanks for all the help as usual. You guys are amazing :heartsmiley:

~Laura