SPRING BREAK 2013 MARCH 24 TO 30TH

I offically booked the 24th of March to the 30th for myself and my 3 older children. I try to get some one on one time with them as much as possible as Izzy and Xan consume ALOT of my time these days. My inlaws with spend the week with Dave and the babies and me and my motley crew will go to the fort. They are will be 14, 13 and 12... some of you have meet them so you know how blessed I am. Other than hating homework and being sloppy pigs, they are really good children. It has dawned on my that they are growing way to fast, so this trip is all about them. They are so good about accomodating to the needs of the little ones, I wanna spoil them and let them call the shots for a change.

They love meeting new fiends, will anyone else be there??

All your kids are wonderful, Judy. Watching them at Defeated Creek I saw first hand how they love their little brother and their mother. There wasn't one time you asked one of them to do something for you that they didn't jump right up and do it. No grumbling, no faces just a "sure mom'. Great kids!

All your kids are wonderful, Judy. Watching them at Defeated Creek I saw first hand how they love their little brother and their mother. There wasn't one time you asked one of them to do something for you that they didn't jump right up and do it. No grumbling, no faces just a "sure mom'. Great kids!

:hugsmiley: Thanks my doodlebug :heart:

I'm sure the day is coming sooner than not, they will loose their minds and become full blown teenagers, til then I'm going to enjoy the fact that in their minds, mom is still ok :)