Full Hook-Up Question..... WE ARE GOING!!!!

Can someone give advice or share photos of their favorite full hookup campsite or loop? I think we stayed in those loops on one trip(the one Homebrew came to visit us, :heart: and miss Denny!!!) and we really loved it. I think we were in the 1600 loop, the last site on the left coming out of the loop.

Does anyone have a preferred full site or suggestions? We will a 34ft. motorhome with 2 slides and would like to be close to the loop entrance and a comfort station.

I haven't been on here because it is hard to read about all things Disney when you have no idea when you can go back BUT we are biting the bullet and heading down on the 24th and can not wait to meet more Fiends!!!

Thanks!

Amy

Here are videos of all of the loops so you can see what site you might want.

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/videos-of-all-camping-loopssites-r263

Also, if you have an Android, go to the Google Play store and download the Fort Wilderness Sites App

Or if you have an iPhone, go to the iStore and download the Fort Wilderness Sites App

The App has pictures of most of the sites, with size, location of utilities, and backin info.

Here is a list of Full Hookup Sites near comfort stations

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/sites-near-the-comfort-station-full-hookup-r134

Will you be at the fort on October 24 or Nov 24? If it's this month, please check out this thread: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/6175-halloween-2012-grand-gathering-all-the-info-in-one-place/

Lots of fiends will be there for Halloween. If you'll let me know your dates, I'll add you to the list on page 1. Thanks!

Thank you Gwen and Carol! I appreciate the info! We are going 10/24-11/4 and can not wait. Our oldest two have been many times but this is the (surprise :blink:) baby's first trip. :wiz:

My DH is Jugman, so he might have already added us to the list. We had a change of plans last minute and were able to keep our reservations.

Sooooo happy!!!! :jumpforjoy

• 1 month later...

Keep posting Flame. You have a few to go to catch up with Doodle. We were also at Stone Mountain...with two or three wheelchairs. We won't be at the Fort until Dec 8th or so, but maybe our paths will cross again soon....maybe SM again.