that its time we're aware

its a small world after all

CHORUS:

its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun

And a smile means friendship to everyone.

Though the mountains divide

And the oceans are wide

It's a small small world

YOU are just not right... and I'm not reading it.

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears

its a world of hopes, its a world of fear

theres so much that we share

CHORUS:

its a small, small world

And the oceans are wide

It's a small small world

lmao but your humming it

CHORUS:

its a small, small world

And the oceans are wide

It's a small small world

lmao but your humming it

All together now :rofl2:

CHORUS:

its a small, small world

And the oceans are wide

It's a small small world

lmao but your humming it

All together now :rofl2:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is probably gonna sound lame but I miss the animation studios.  There was something very cool about walking through while they were working on pictures or just painting the cells.  I was very disappointed to find out they'd removed it.

No, not lame at all. I loved touring the "fishbowl". I only got to do it once in the original version, where you got to actually watch the animators work. As I recall they were working on Beauty and the Beast and I remember thinking to myself how lame this film was going to be with teapots and candlesticks as main characters... lol, just shows I don't have the imagination it takes to be an animator since I think the end result was wonderful.

Nowadays DHS is my least favorite park, even though I like ToT, RnRC, TS, LAM, F! and of course, Osborne Lights. The theming just seems pretty thin there, the layout is screwy (the only park I ever need a map at!), it just feels like Six Flags to me. I think the fact that the theming is huddled around individual attractions rather than areas of the park really hurts the "Disney-ness" of the park. The sorcerer's hat, if anything, detracted from the theming, IMHO.

ShantaClausSm.png

Stitch's Great Escape.  Ugh!  I'd rather clean the tomorrowland bathrooms that go there...

If you need any help let me know. At least I would be doing something productive :wave1:

:rofl2:  Yes, I'll take that help DB...  at least we'll have a clean potty after. 

this is probably gonna sound lame but I miss the animation studios.  There was something very cool about walking through while they were working on pictures or just painting the cells.  I was very disappointed to find out they'd removed it.

No, not lame at all. I loved touring the "fishbowl". I only got to do it once in the original version, where you got to actually watch the animators work. As I recall they were working on Beauty and the Beast and I remember thinking to myself how lame this film was going to be with teapots and candlesticks as main characters... lol, just shows I don't have the imagination it takes to be an animator since I think the end result was wonderful.

Nowadays DHS is my least favorite park, even though I like ToT, RnRC, TS, LAM, F! and of course, Osborne Lights. The theming just seems pretty thin there, the layout is screwy (the only park I ever need a map at!), it just feels like Six Flags to me. I think the fact that the theming is huddled around individual attractions rather than areas of the park really hurts the "Disney-ness" of the park. The sorcerer's hat, if anything, detracted from the theming, IMHO.

ShantaClausSm.png

I lliked the animations studios as well.  The last time i was there they were working on Pocahontas.  What a thrill to be able to say that I saw it in the works!  I need a map at HS too.  ;)

ShantaClausSm.png

Agree.  The sorcerers hat is very cool but I believe the design of the park had one entering the gates and looking down the street at the chinese theater, which is very cool architectually (sp?).  That hat should be moved, maybe to outside the entrance or down by F! where it makes more sense conceptually.

ShantaClausSm.png

I got to see them drawing Pocahontas when I went, which I had I high hopes for but didn't IMO measure up to B&B.  Basically they took away the one thing I really, really liked about the park.  I think a visit on an every other trip rotation would work.... especially since my kids aren't into the fast rides yet.  Maybe things will change when they are ready to ride the big ones.

Narnia blows. 

And I CAN'T STAND Fantasmic.  I just don't "not like" it....I mean I freakin CAN'T STAND it.  The lines are huge, and then the show just plain makes no sense.  I mean, did they really have to devote such a large part of the show to John Smith??  Didn't really fit the Fantasia / Disney Villains theme to me.  But what do I know? 

I also don't have much use for Tom Sawyers Island anymore.  I used to really enjoy going over there.  It was a peaceful spot to grab an ice cream from Aunt Polly's.  But AP's is gone now, and I think the whole island is woefully underutilized.  Could be a really great attraction. 

Finally...I hate Rifiki's Planet Watch.  Reminds me of Al Gore and a bunch of smelly animals.  The petting area at my local zoo is more enjoyable and you don't have to ride a stupid train to get to it. 

I think DHS is a design plan gone amuck as well. The whole layout is confusing and last time we did alot of walking to find out there really was not a whole heck of a lot we were interested in.  And the worst part is my DH made me and my DD ride TOT which always scares the bageezus out of me(that is in the cool ride section though they get a big thumbs up on that one!).  .  Lotta potential at DHS but they need a better plan I think.

That being said least fav rides>>Stitch was better when it was Alien Encounter but now a total flop. All that cool looking stuff in there too what a waste.

The Ellen ride, I get a kick out of her but it has not changed since we went in 2000 kinda boring. 

The Country Bears.  I love them but the show needs something......But my DD liked it.

The Jungle Cruise.  Yawn.

I was sad to see they took down the place on Main Street where the was alot of nostalgic Disney stuff, I think now it is a store.  I was disappointed to see that as I treasure the meaningful stuff.  The stuff that sets Disney apart from being just an amusment Park.  :rofl2:

And HEY!  Who is picking on my fav ride It's a small world?:dance:  That is a classic! And deeeeeeeeep down all you small world doubters.........You know you love it, it's ok to say it.......... :siren: