We're spending a lot of Fort time vs. park time on our next trip. I wasn't planning on going to Whispering Canyon, but I've been reading a lot of good stuff about it. Is it a "must do?" We won't be on the dining plan, so it would be quite a bit more money than eating at the RV, but sounds like it could be fun.

It can be a lot of fun. Is the food worth the price? No. But that's almost anywhere at Disney. We've gone there one time on our own and 2 other times because visiting friends or family wanted to go. In my opinion, once was enough but, it was cute enough that we went back because our "peeps" wanted to.

Don't expect a show, but do expect to be entertained - especially if somebody asks for ketchup!

It was somewhere that I enjoyed as a novelty... until I went for breakfast and just ordered off the menu, not the skillet. I was very impressed with my selection. I think it was the bbq pork eggs benedict or something similar to that. Was the price worth it? Probably not for an adult with no kids, but it was still a nice enough meal.

The milkshakes are all you can drink there, but they are not real good milkshakes. They have some kind of a neutral base that they add the flavoring to. Also, the kids get to ride wooden stick horses around the restaurant every 30 minutes or so...that is cute. We will head over there if it is raining and we are tired of being couped up in the camper. I wouldn't go out of my way for it though, kind of like Trails End.