I have cought some huge Catfish and Bass off the dock behind the Meadow Trading Post.

I have also cought a lot of what we call brim although I don't think its spelled that way, you can just call them sunfish.

If you hook into one of those big catfish you had better hold on and don't try getting them up on the dock, pull them (slowly) over to the side and ease then up on the shore. I and Frank cought ones that were 27 and 30 inches long at the first of the year. We didn't have anything to weigh them but they were heavy and break your line quick if you try to pull them too hard, you need to let em run (which is fun) then wear em out and then land them. You will know if you hook into one believe me.

Set your line bout 4 feed deep or don't use a bobber at all, I like the bobber so I can see them nibbling on it and when they finally take I know right away.

I see people go over to the bike barn and buy worms of like $5 and catch nothing, we used chicken SKIN from the GaG (SKIN NOT MEAT OR COATING) and hotdogs and peperoni. We had a lot of fun and I hope you do too!

So go get the Giddyup and Go, have a good meal and save the SKIN in a plastic baggy and have bait for a couple days. :soapbox: