Her bonus might not be as big as we thought, the wife gets her bonus first week of March, and we had planned on putting a new roof on the house and using the balance to make our annual trip to the Fort. But this year we have the added expences of buying park tickets because some of 5 dayers we used up last year. I told her I would go and not hit all the parks she wants and just make it a Fort Vacation, but she returned volly with "Come on the twins are four do you think they will go for that" I'm kinda bummed I just pray that the 10% extra comes on her bonus this time !

itch

Yep that would be my solution too! 

I have done just the Fort several times and can find stuff to stay busy.  But with 4 year olds  they may get bored ummm maybe doing another park Sea World or Universal some times the have some really good deals.

Itch, I know how you feel. We thought we had everything worked out, Buying season passes, paying for the trip, and not going in the hole to do it. Well it turns out we now need a pit dug for the septic lines. $1300.00.  :o The Lesson have your tank pumped every three to five years.  ;) We're still going we will work it out somehow. I hope everything works out for you guys.  :parrot:

Clark:  "A year's subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club."

Eddie: "Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year."

Clark:  "That it is, Edward.  That it is."    :rofl2:

My company had to take a hard look at how they wrote our job descriptions which were written by some idiot who had no idea what we do in IT.  Because of some obscure Pennsylvania law and the way my job description is written, all the IT personnel at our offices here in PA were redesignated as "Non-exempt".  It made us ineligible for the bonus program, but did allow us to earn overtime.  The catch is that I would have to work a metric assload of hours of overtime to match the bonus, and they give out overtime with an eye dropper. 

The good news is they are going back and rewriting the job descriptions to match what we actually do, and by this summer or fall, we should be Exempt again and eligible for the bonus program.  My company is a water utility and we are projected to meet or exceed our revenue targets every year.  Keeping my fingers crossed.