Disney Dooney & Bourke Purses - Behind The Scenes

I know there at least a couple of us who appreciate the Disney Dooney & Bourke purses. I saw this Disney Style Snapshots - Behind the Scenes video on the disney parks blog today and thought it worth sharing...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/disney-style-snapshots-dooney-bourke-behind-the-scenes/

Who's the other person? It has to be either Bob or Dave, or maybe TJ.

:wave1:

Remember that purse whose price tag made your jaw hit the ground?

The one I use every single day?

That's a D&B, mister, and I expect they'll probably bury me with it.

I'd have more if it didn't mean canceling my actual trips to WDW to pay for them. 8)

They are pricey but they last forever - and each is registered so you can send them back for repairs/replacement if there ever is a problem. I haven't been a purse person in years but I'm sure making up for it now. I blame the fiends. If Mo hadn't posted about the special sale at DTD last July, I'd probably still be using my pockets. :kickinass:

OTOH I've had to cancel 3 trips now so I've actually saved money in some odd sort of convoluted way. No matter how bad my day, when I have to go into my purse for something it's a subtle reminder that this madness of medical visits & uncertainty won't last forever. We'll get to be the fiends on the scene again eventually...

I drooled over them for a couple of years. Then the anniversary one came out right after we had our accident and my purse at the time took a ride on the highway.

I may never buy another purse again!

Unless I become independently wealthy, in which case I shall have an entire closet just for my D&B purse collection. 8)

Unless I become independently wealthy, in which case I shall have an entire closet just for my D&B purse collection. 8)

I joined the Disney D&B fb group and have really enjoyed it. Those ladies are true enablers and buy/sell/swap between themselves, often at really affordable prices.

Not being a huge fashionista type I always get a kick out of the photos some share. They hang their bags on the wall and call them art or put lights & shelves in their closets to display them. Do you have enough shelves?