After checking out the wonderful info provided on this site I've been thinking about requesting a loop close to a playground and pool. We originally were going to book a preferred site until we realized its close to the mk boats but nothing else. We were worried about the noise from boat horns etc. we upgraded our choice to premium and are looking at loop 1300. Is this a good loop for a family w/ a 6 yr old and no golf cart? We are leaving the dog at a doggy camp back home so we don't need a pet loop but don't care either way on that one. Thanks

You also have a bus stop right there. The only possible drawback is you can get noise from the games aroung the volley ball courts and pool from the Meadows. Still think you'll enjoy it. It is the Fort after all.

We were in 1326 over Thanksgiving. It was not on the canal, but very close. It gets dark early in November and there is not a lot of activity at the pool. I could definitely hear the music and games. It didn't bother me at all. I have read of others that it really bothers, especially those with young children trying to nap. Our site was HUGE. We really liked it. If you plan on using the comfort station at all, it is a good walk around that loop to get to it.

We have been near the boats, near the campfire, right on a main street and never has the noise bothered us or the children at all. In fact what little noise there is reminds us we are at Disney......I enjoy that. I think you will enjoy any loop you are in. Have a great vacation.

• 4 weeks later...