Looking for chart detailing the different seasons..

And no, I don't mean winter, spring, winter or fall! (Although the words spring and summer always do have a calming effect on me! :)). Anyway, I have been searching for the chart that displays when the peak and off-peak times begin and end but have not been able to find them anywhere. Trying to make early decisions for 2012..thanks!

Here are the 2011 Seasons.  They change slightly every year depending on the calendar

New Years

Jan 1

Value

1/2-2/17

(exceptions below)

Marathon

1/6-1/8

Martin Luther King Jr.

1/14-1/16

Peak

2/18-4/30

President's Day

2/18-2/20 

Easter

4/17-4/30

Regular

5/1-8/6

Independence Day

7/1 - 7/3

Value

8/7-11/17

Columbus Day

10/7-10/9

Pre-Holiday

11/18-12/15

Thanksgiving

11/19 -11/25

Holiday

12/16 - 12/31

This is the link to the WDW page that has the chart. You have to click over on the right of the chart to change the chart into the different seasons. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/rates-rooms/ That is the chart for the campgrounds.

Thanks to all for such quick responses. Wow, there certainly are many different price levels.  Hopefully they don't raise them too much next year! We may only have an option to go in March or early April (before Easter), so it looks like we better start earning more Disney dollars through Visa!