Making our first trip to FW next month. We have prebooked our camp site, Hoop Dee Doo, Mama Melroses Lunch Fantasmic Package, & a Via Napoli dinner all on our Bank Of America Visa card.

Does anyone know if you need to show the credit card that you used to pay for the tickets in order to get in or get the tickets? I know that is sometime the case for sporting event tickets being picked up at will call.

Here's why I ask: We just received two new Bank of America Visa cards. They have new numbers. Apparently, there was (another) data compromise that you always hear about on the news anymore. They closed our old account.

I guess the good news is we could no-show & skate by without any charges (just kidding!!!).

Shiny - Sorry, confused by your answer. As long as I have what? The old account which had one set of numbers was closed. The new account which has a different set of numbers is now open. Are you saying I should save / bring the old card in case I need to show it even though nothing could be charged to it?

Another thing to keep in mind is that if you have charging privileges on your Keys to the World card, make sure you update your account with the new card number when you check in at Fort Wilderness if you used your old card number to make your original FW reservation.

We had the same CC scenario as you described and when I went to the front desk to ask them to charge all my purchases back to my credit card, the front desk CM said there was a problem and kept my card. It took a call to the CC company to figure out that they were trying to charge back to my old CC number that was no longer active even though I had given the CM my new card!!

I'm not sure what disney does but for reservations most places will put a hold on the amount of the reservation but they won't run the card until you are actually there. At that point you could just say that you want to pay with a new/different card.

To be safe you could also call back and tell them you have changed cards and give them the new info.