Beers of the 2013 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival

Oh darn it. It ends may 19th and we won't arrive till may 27th a week after its over. Any chance they'll still be selling some of those florida beers? A lot of them sound pretty good. I've already had a few of the import beers. Or is there a place to find some of those local beers at WDW during the rest of the year?

Cross your fingers, Ray - sometimes stuff is popular enough that they carry it over after the festival ends.

... is there a place to find some of those local beers at WDW during the rest of the year?

Good question! Anyone know?

Hmm.... I smell a "WDW Beers" Info page!

I'll need to enlist the help of some Fiends in tracking down the information - and providing first-hand reviews. Don't forget to take the photo BEFORE you start drinking! :)

We're also working on getting these into our WDW Beer List (and therefore, the app as well) for the duration of the festival.

That's great, Scott - and welcome to FortFiends.net. :wave1:

Lots of Beer/Disney fans here as you may have guessed, and any information you'd like to share or point us to is much appreciated!

Love your Beers and Ears site - it's on my regular rotation of Disney sites to keep tabs on. :)

I like your site!

Thank you!

Scott - any plans for releasing your app for the Android market?

In a nutshell: I taught myself and wrote the iOS app in my spare time; honestly I just haven't had the time to learn how to write Android apps.

Will it ever happen? Maybe, I'm not sure when it would be though.

However, we haven't left Android (and other smartphones) without anything. http://beersandears.net/wdwm is our WDW Beer List web app and it should do everything the iOS app does except keep a checklist.

In a nutshell: I taught myself and wrote the iOS app in my spare time; honestly I just haven't had the time to learn how to write Android apps.

Well gosh, that's pretty darned impressive. :)

http://beersandears.net/wdwm is our WDW Beer List web app and it should do everything the iOS app does except keep a checklist.

Great to know - thanks!