If someone with a regular AP could look and see how much the cabins would cost for april 21-28 I would be so thankful. I have priced the spring discount but was wondering about the AP discount. We are maybe looking to go 2 times and not go anywere else this year. It needs to be an out of state AP, not a resident, I think. Then again it may not make a difference. Thanks

Reports are that AAA has actually been the best campsite discount available for a while now - better than AP and the room-only promos offered.

I just called AAA to find out if the cost of membership vs discount was worth the price. Let's just say, I joined and plan on upgrading to premium as soon as Rhonda gets back into the office on Monday.

Talk about prices.....I just checked the Disney website and I could not believe the room rates for most of the hotels now. Anywhere from $400 to over $1100 per night. There are a couple of exceptions in the $100+ range but who can afford a week at over $1100 per night? Crazy!!!!! :dropjaw: :bugeyes:

How much was the discount Nicki?

they didn't give me the discount percent just the price I asked for which was for an upgrade to premium. So with that in mind we have tried to figure the percent ourselves... it comes out to 10%.

When Rhonda got back to me this morning the discount was a bit more than the numbers they(AAA) gave us. According to my calculations, using an online percent calc, 15% was the magical number.

Talk about prices.....I just checked the Disney website and I could not believe the room rates for most of the hotels now. Anywhere from $400 to over $1100 per night. There are a couple of exceptions in the $100+ range but who can afford a week at over $1100 per night? Crazy!!!!! :dropjaw: :bugeyes:

Thats why we camp at the Fort....