24hr Disney Day Memorial Day weekend?

The original post on Mice Chat is here...

http://micechat.com/microposts/monstrous-summer/

First I've heard of all this, but I've been slacking on my Disney web trolling lately.

I did some digging and did find some posts about "Monstrous Summer" although it seems that the source of this rumor is a couple of Twitter feeds from other non-Disney sites. 

‘Monstrous Summer’ Planned for Walt Disney World
Posted by Blake Taylor

2 weeks ago

Monstrous-Summer-300x124.jpg

A press event held April 25-26 at Walt Disney World will be themed to Pixar’s Monsters University. Disney promises a “Monstrous Summer” ahead, with details about future projects and “new-for-summer attractions” revealed at this by-invitation-only event. The news comes from the Twitter feeds of Florida-based news sources Inside the Magic and Orlando Attractions Magazine.

Nothing earth-shattering is expected to be revealed concerning the Monsters University side of things. (Property-wide signage heralding the “Monstrous Summer” tagline would be aiming high.) However, the film’s tie-in does spark some interesting potential. A similar event held last spring was themed to Phineas and Ferb, and included appearances and interviews with the show’s creators and voice talent. I would be surprised if a few Pixarians weren’t slated for a presentation or two this year.

While the general public would not have access to attend these presentations in person, Orlando social media is all about sharing the love, meaning there will be plenty of outlets to tune in live via Ustream or Twitter, should such Monsters University fun be planned for the press event. That is pure speculation, but it would seem likely: Disney fills the press in on summer promotions, throws in some backstage insight of Monsters University, and the media reports on both. It’s a win for everybody.

http://www.therotoscopers.com/2013/03/13/monstrous-summer-planned-for-walt-disney-world/

I'm trying to find any sort of official press release about the reported April 25-26 Monstrous Summer event, but so far no luck.

Any mention of another 24-hour day seems to so far be only discussion board rumor.

This seems to be one of the sources of the rumor from Twitter...

Disney to preview Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, DCL news, and more in "Monstrous Summer" press event April 25-26 themed to "Monsters University."

https://twitter.com/InsideTheMagic/status/311890693348016128