I've been to Sci Fi a few times, but usually go solo.  It can be fun to watch the clips, and the servers have a few select lines they shout out as the clips repeat.  My DH doesn't particularly like it cause the "car" table can be a tight fit if you are "round".  They do have a few regular tables in the middle though.  Also, if you have children, each row of the car only seats two, so if one or more of your children need supervising, then an adult and child per row and you won't be facing each other.  The food is pretty good and basic.  I've had a good pasta dish there.

I'm with you on this one Gwen.... I think this may be our favorite on the entire property.... But like most buffets, the earlier you go after it opens up the better.... As the night goes on, buffets tend to begin looking like feeding troughs after the population passes through...

Yes, you're right!  We were among the first people seated that night at Cape May, so the buffet was pristine.  Crab legs are my all-time favorite protein, even better than steak or lobster.  So if I have all I can eat crab legs on Disney property, I'm in heaven.