Tusker House- 8:15 ADR with a 9:00 opening

I was hoping to get am 8:00 ADR for Tusker House, but I was able to get an 8:15. What are my chances of being seated at 8:00? I've had good luck with that at other meals but I've never made an ADR before park opening. If not, will 8:15 give us enough time to be finished by 9:00? 

Also, I never really ride buses. What time will the buses start running to AK? 

1. Our experience has also been 1st come 1st served, as long as your ADR is in the general window, so you want to be first in line when they start letting breakfast guests through the turnstile.

2. We have sat at 8:15 and been out the door at 9 or soon after. It might mean hurrying a little. What we have often done is I slip out at 9 and get FP's for Safari while the kids finish up.

3. Can't help you on the busses. I've been told you should stay the hell off of them.

I also, have had 8:15 - 8:20 ADRs for Animal Kingdom breakfast (back then it was Donald's Breakfastosaurus), and got there early and seated by 8:05.

The buses to AK should start running at 7am.  

Also, this is one you really should ride the bus for.  

There are reports (although I haven't experienced it personally, and it may have changed), that they don't open the parking lot tollbooths till 8:00 - 8:15, so even if you take a cab, you could get stuck waiting on the parking lot to open.

Rule of thumb regarding WDW bus transportation. If a WDW restaurant accepts a reservation at whatever time, buses will be operating to get you there or to get you back to your resort if it's a late night reservation.

Disney suggests that you should be at the Outpost bus stop at least 45 minutes prior to your seating time. The bus is supposed to arrive within 20 minutes.

As for parking lots being closed, there are no gates, so they can't really close them off completely. There is usually one toll booth without a cone blocking it. If there is no attendant, it will have a sign saying "proceed to your destination". 

Well, there is some credence to the closed tollbooths at AK.  AK is the ONLY park where noone needs to go past the tollbooths except during operating hours.  The buses bypass the tollbooths, the CM parking does not need to enter through the tollbooths, and no resorts to get to through the toll booths.

Well, there is some credence to the closed tollbooths at AK.  AK is the ONLY park where noone needs to go past the tollbooths except during operating hours.  The buses bypass the tollbooths, the CM parking does not need to enter through the tollbooths, and no resorts to get to through the toll booths.

If they're taking ADRs for 8am and if you're driving yourself, don't they have to let you in to get to the restaurant?

Another thing is that while the Disney buses bypass the toll plaza during the day, buses for the next day are staged in the charter lot located next to general parking so there is always a un-coned booth for them to get in.

What I've observed whenever I work out of AK before park opening, is that while there is no one in the toll booths, there has always been a security CM located just before the turn into the charter lot that you have to check with in order to park.