I know everyone would rather stay at the Fort before anywhere else.  We are now making available rental of our pop ups at Theme World RV park.  10 minutes from Disney World.  It can be a very inexpensive way to stay in the Disney area.  We will set up and supply one of our pop ups that sleep up to 8 and save you money.  We just want to make it more affordable for those wanting to enjoy Disney.   Pop up rental AND site cost will start at $80 per night plus 7% tax.  Check out our off-site rental page on our website. 

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :laugh:

I have a *maybe* strange question. We don't own a RV or pop up or even a tent. *did ya gasp?* :bugeyes: Well, we used to own a tent but it is deceased. :pope: Just for my own personal knowledge, how does a pop up support the weight of a bed plus people sleeping on it? I looked at your webpage, which by the way makes me really wanna rent a pop up for a future FW stay. Those 2 steel bars are all that's needed to support the bed?? Please excuse my ignorance. :laugh:

The pop ups are rated to hold 800 to 1000 pounds on each bunk end.  That will usually do it, unless I find a really good pizza.  :rofl2: They are a lot more comfortable than the early days.  All the comforts for camping, AC, heat, cooking, fridge, you name it.  One of ours even has heated mattresses...lol.  I like them because it feels like camping but a whole lot more comfy.

Oh and yes, there is a new special going now.  Police, fire, active military and teachers all get a 10% discount on new reservations.  Thanks to all those and their service to us.