I know I'm probably the last person on this board to see the Broadway version of the lion King.    It was awesome!. 

For Christmas last year I purchased tickets for my DW, DD, and myself.  

And two tickets for my impossible to shop for father-in-law. 

Well the show finally open this weekend and it was better than expected. We had a really great seats eight rows back from the stage,  stage left. And if you have  not seeing it, I won't ruin it for you but there are several songs that are not in the animated movie. Young Simba stole the first act  and of course to moan and Poma were awesome in the second act. We all really enjoyed the show and can't believe we waited so long to see it.   If the show comes to a theater near you I would highly recommend  going and seeing it. 

They don't allow you to take pictures during the show but I do have one or two of the family I tried to post but I can't seem to get photo bucket to work. Sorry no pics

34 minutes ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

I haven't seen it yet either, but plan on changing that next spring. There will be performances in Birmingham spring 2018. I have signed up already to be notified for the when tickets go on sale.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you have a Disney visa they will send you an invite to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public. 

Thats how we got such great seats.  And I bought them as soon as they went on sale. I was hoping for One of the first row center seats.    But we got 8th row stage left.   That's how fast the good seats went.