Golden Oaks has just announced the addition of it's latest neighborhood which is named after Walt's boyhood home, Marceline.

So why do they want Dave? As part of the new neighborhood, and in order to attract Dave, they are paying tribute to none other than Snow White.

As shown in the illustration, there will be a sculpture of the lovely and very hot, I might add, Snow White and her little friends.

So Dave, pony up the 1.7 million for the starter home and lets get this ball rolling.

GO_zpsd5395af5.png

Golden Oaks has just announced the addition of it's latest neighborhood which is named after Walt's boyhood home, Marceline.

So why do they want Dave? As part of the new neighborhood, and in order to attract Dave, they are paying tribute to none other than Snow White.

As shown in the illustration, there will be a sculpture of the lovely and very hot, I might add, Snow White and her little friends.

So Dave, pony up the 1.7 million for the starter home and lets get this ball rolling.

GO_zpsd5395af5.png

:rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:

Sorry, but I will have to decline Golden Oaks' invitation.  I don't want to live in any neighborhood that would accept me as a homeowner.   (to paraphrase Groucho Marx)

I can't say as I blame you. I feel the same way. I wouldn't want you living in my neighborhood.