Star Wars Weekends tips from Lou's favorite blogger

I know Lou has a Josh voodoo doll and thinks that he and I are having an affair, but these sound like some great tips for those visiting SWW. Especially note the soft early opening that is common during peak crowd times.

http://www.easywdw.com/worth-2/star-wars-weekends-2013-strategy-characters-hoopla-crowds-merchandise-etc/#more-11188

I bet ole Josh is one of those creepy people that goes there in a SW costume?

That's a lot of baloney to read to get the tip about the soft opening. Anyone that has gone to DHS at opening time knows that it's common for it to open earlier during special events or on busier days. It's mentioned here on regular basis

I'd read Dave's SWW TR instead. It has better photos and there is a good chance that he didn't wear a Princess Leia costume while writing it, I hope.

You would do what? Read a trip report?

You thought you had me, didn't ya?

Dave lives at WDW and he works at WDW, how is that a TR? I probably should have just said, report.

Any and all info that helps us make the best of this day is greatly appreciated.  Thanks Kelly!!

That's fine, but consider the source.

This self proclaimed WDW expert lives in his parent's basement, probably plays video games all day, has a closet full of superhero comic books, works as a bag boy at Publix, and wears T shirts with sayings that only he understands.

And don't kiss up to Kelly. Her head is big enough as it is.

Lou, will you make it to Stone Mountain this week end?  Sure would love to see you (and Buddy).  

Not this weekend.

Our next trip is in late July. I'll make a point of meeting up with you sometime. After all, I need to unload a trunk full of your Christmas decorations.

You thought you had me, didn't ya?

Dave lives at WDW and he works at WDW, how is that a TR? I probably should have just said, report.

That's fine, but consider the source.

This self proclaimed WDW expert lives in his parent's basement, probably plays video games all day, has a closet full of superhero comic books, works as a bag boy at Publix, and wears T shirts with sayings that only he understands.

And don't kiss up to Kelly. Her head is big enough as it is.

OK, you might be right on a technicality. But actually, you can't "live" at WDW, so maybe it is a TR. You are right. My head is pretty big, especially because I got you to call something magical.

Not this weekend.

Our next trip is in late July. I'll make a point of meeting up with you sometime. After all, I need to unload a trunk full of your Christmas decorations.

You NEED to also go to Dutch Monkey Doughnuts. Z and I would even meet you there. It's worth the trip to exit 13.

But actually, you can't "live" at WDW, so maybe it is a TR. 

You NEED to also go to Dutch Monkey Doughnuts. Z and I would even meet you there. It's worth the trip to exit 13.

WDW can't be a legal residence, but it can be a permanent residence, one month at a time. Dave Devore and a few others are doing it.

I'd love to go to Dutch Monkey and meet you guys there. Maybe we can have a GA Fiend Dutch Monkey bash while I'm there.

WDW can't be a legal residence, but it can be a permanent residence, one month at a time. Dave Devore and a few others are doing it.

I'd love to go to Dutch Monkey and meet you guys there. Maybe we can have a GA Fiend Dutch Monkey bash while I'm there.

Great idea! I can just keep posting pood forn from there, and by July, all Fiends within driving distance will be drawn there. It's that good.