Super excited about new Passholders wristband

Why?   I thought you didn't need more than three Fastpasses.

Unlike the over the top Disney fanatics that go to WDW almost every month, and that have done both 24 hour events, normal people can probably get away with 3 FP.

And, you can get a nifty wrist band.

You can, but you don't have to. It's optional schmuck face.

Also, there's no telling when this new Fastpass thing is going to happen.  It could be more than a year away.

Would you like to wager a pizza that it won't?

I'm super excited about the rollout of the magic bands because, as a graphic designer, I love the packaging!   8)

I'm in the camp of people that probably don't usually get 3 FPs in a week, BUT... we go during slower times of the year and stay long enough that we can be very flexible and casual about our time in the parks. 

Aren't you worried about Brian?  Think about that for a second?

We could certainly use 3 FP for WWW... just saying! 

Aren't you worried about Brian?  Think about that for a second?

We could certainly use 3 FP for WWW... just saying! 

Yeah yeah, I know he'll probably never take the thing off.  I've come to terms with that.  8)

Yes for sure there are times when more than 3 FP would be helpful - WWW being one of them.

Won't really effect us for our regular annual fall trip though.

What about when you go to get fastpasses for your family from the machines, you will have to take everyone's wristband, right?  So then, you'll have to wear like 3 or 4 wristbands, or find another place to stash them, and try not to lose them :/  

Doesn't seem to make things any easier.   Will these wristbands hold up to being taken on and off a couple of times every day?  I guess we'll find out....

What about when you go to get fastpasses for your family from the machines, you will have to take everyone's wristband, right?  So then, you'll have to wear like 3 or 4 wristbands, or find another place to stash them, and try not to lose them :/  

Doesn't seem to make things any easier.   Will these wristbands hold up to being taken on and off a couple of times every day?  I guess we'll find out....

Your assuming the traditional fastpass system will still be in place. They could ditch that whole system and make you pick them all out online either with your smart phone or at a kiosk inside the park.