The Disney Food blog has posted a review of the coconut bar available at The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Beach Club Resort.  YUM

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/07/31/snack-series-coconut-bar-at-disneys-beach-club-resort-marketplace/

Excerpt...

Coconut-bar.jpg

Coconut Bar at Disney's Beach Club Resort Marketplace

The bar cookie is built on a base of gooey graham cracker crust (yay!), with a thick layer of rich coconut and chocolate chip filling in the middle. Think Mounds bar with chocolate chips to get a good idea of what this is like.

That looks good, but I thought based on the headline that there was a new "beach themed" bar opening at the Beach Club.  I was expecting rum drinks, not dessert. 

Have to admit I was opened it thinking it was a new place to drink. I am doubly sad now as I do not like coconut. 

Have to admit I was opened it thinking it was a new place to drink. I am doubly sad now as I do not like coconut. 

That looks good, but I thought based on the headline that there was a new "beach themed" bar opening at the Beach Club.  I was expecting rum drinks, not dessert. 

I was thinking the exact same thing :)  :Bar: