Le Cellier dinner now considered Signature Dining

Lately it is getting more difficult for to say I have really enjoyed a meal at Disney.  It just seems that everything is the same or so overpriced that you get mad at yourself for paying for it.

We did the dining plan for the last time last year...those "quick service" meals are gross in many places. We were going to pay out of pocket for just a few table service meals this trip and eat mostly at the camper.

I told DH the new menu last night and he doesn't want LC now so I've got to find another place to eat!

• 1 month later...

PureTCrazy & I (and a couple of others) ate at Le Cellier ONCE in 2004.  It qualifies as one of the worst meals - and service - we have received at any Disney Restaurant.  (Since then, it has been beaten out by California Grill as the worst of Disney World.)  The Cheese soup that almost everyone raves over - I'd rather eat Cheddar Cheese Soup out of a can.  The ONLY thing any of us enjoyed was the Chocolate Moose 'children's' dessert that I ordered.

• 2 weeks later...