Hey Fiends...  

I joined the Good Sam Club a couple weeks ago and I thought I saw something on the site about assisting in camper buying & selling but now I can't find anything about it.  Do any of you know anything about that?  Since we are actively shopping for a camper, I thought it would be a good recourse but I can't find any info!

I have an email in to their customer service people, but I thought it would be good to ask you guys too.

Anything else I should know about Good Sam?

Thanks in advance! :)

We are President's Club Members and yet I have always paid for our Good Sam Membership.  It has been worth it, however, as they have come to our rescue many times.  On the last trip to Tn. in July we had a tire seperate on our trailer.  The cost for someone to come out to where we were, take the tire off, replace it, etc. was over $400.   However the lady searched and found a man who came out, took the bad tire off and the wheel and took them with him and came back with a brand new tire mounted and put it on the trailer for $100 Cash.   Super deal.