You always remember your first Fort trip!

We just settled in from an AMAZING weekend trio to the Fort. We stayed in site 1711. And we learned to not stay at that site again cause of the back facing the main road. So if we stay with a DOG ever again, we will reguest 1730's.

We had good neighbors. I said good cause there were no Fiends in our loop. We had a grumpy couple to our left that wouldn't say Hello and we knew they spoke English so language barrier was not their excuse. And to the right of us was empty. The lady in front of us was concerned about the children hitting her MONSTER of a Direct TV dish. Otherwise, it was nice.

This was OUR FIRST time popping up the PUP ourselves and we kicked butt. We were like professionals out there. We were in the pool in no time flat!

Our guest who have never camped before had a blast.

No Fiends looped to say hello. But I had a fellow designer for Origami Owl see my sign and stopped by to network. That was AWESOME!

CHIP-N-DALE was awesome, food was fabulous, got a peek of the fireworks from our site....we'll be back on the 17th of October.

I'm Luv Lima, and we'll leave the light on for ya!

Glad you had a great time!  Unfortunately I can only remember our first trip to the fort by looking at my photos.  It's been over 25 years with so many trips in between!  I just remember that we loved being in the 100 loop.  The vegetation was heavy then, and it was great not being able to see the neighbors.  And how clean the canals were.  Our site backed up to water and our son loved being able to fish there.