The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the special treats offered at the 2013 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/09/16/review-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-treats/

Excerpts...

food-guide-600x532.jpg

Food and Beverages

Your choice of cup or cone of blended orange and vanilla soft serve comes sprinkled with crushed pieces of (what else?) Candy Corn!

candy-corn-cone-298x625.jpg

This vanilla cupcake is topped with fluffy marshmallow-flavored frosting with a dusting of chocolate cookie crumbs. The star of the show is the“ghost” on top, formed out of white fondant wrapped around a marshmallow.

ghost-cupcake-418x625.jpg

Your Spiced Pumpkin Waffle comes dusted in powdered sugar with a HUGE helping of vanilla soft serve decorated with all manner of ghosts, pumpkins, and bats (umm… in sprinkle form, that is!).

pumpkin-waffle-sundae-600x616.jpg

This year’s Souvenir Popcorn Bucket features Mickey Mouse as one of the Haunted Mansion’s Hitchhiking Ghosts!

mickey-hitchhiking-ghost-421x625.jpg

I would love one of the popcorn buckets.  If anyone there will get one for me (you can eat all the popcorn) I will be happy to pay for it along with shipping.  Or if you are going to be there in December, we can get it from you then.  Thanks and God Bless. :heartsmiley: