I am thinking about what all we want to take advantage of when we visit the fort and I am wondering about the archery. I am teaching my children the basics of archery, but it is basics only (I hunt with a bow but have no training). So, when I read about the archery at the fort I am wondering how good the instructors are, I am sure there are some here that have done it. Is it worth it?

Also, I have read two different ages on other sites and in books. Some say minimum age is 6, others 7. So which is it? Both my children like to shoot the bow but my son will only be 6 when we go, my daughter will be 9. We don't like to split up and we try to restrict thing to what we all can do.

Thanks.

Sorry I don't know the answers to your questions.  Hopefully, a fiend who has tried this can chime in soon with their impressions of the experience.  As far as age, maybe a fiend that is there now could check on this for you?  Hope you get your answers!

Thanks for those links, I remember now reading the first one last month. I really just want someone to tell me, "they will let a 6 year old in." My kids would love it.