We love our hybrid! We originally looked at the 19' foot range, but ended up with a roo 23B as it was slightly used and got it for the same price as a new smaller one would have cost. The older couple that had to give it up (health reasons) left everything in it!! Plates, silverware, all hoses, electrical cords..........EVERYTHING!! We will be at the fort on Wednesday, and I will take some pictures of the inside when we're set up. It takes a bit more set up than a "back it in and go" but I love waking up to the sounds of the outdoors!

We love our hybrid! We originally looked at the 19' foot range, but ended up with a roo 23B as it was slightly used and got it for the same price as a new smaller one would have cost. The older couple that had to give it up (health reasons) left everything in it!! Plates, silverware, all hoses, electrical cords..........EVERYTHING!! We will be at the fort on Wednesday, and I will take some pictures of the inside when we're set up. It takes a bit more set up than a "back it in and go" but I love waking up to the sounds of the outdoors!

post-140-130444190279_thumb.jpg

We just sold or class A '82 holiday rambler, we got it for a mere ehem $850 and put new brakes, tires,spark plugs, fixed the fridge, and some other odds and ends, put about $3000 into it....selling it this weekend for $8500....so we have a little wiggle room. We've been debating tt, 5thwheels, hybrids....but we just decided with the economy as what its is, and with us only have 2 lil guys (5 & 2) a pup is probably a better option (for now  :argh:). So we found a '99 pup (don't know exactly the specs) hubby just bought it today, he's bringing it home tonight. (OH, I am such a trusting wife :argh:) Plus we can tow it with our van (saves gas mileage, extra leg room for the kids, plus having a dvd player is amazing for long trips!) So, we got a pup for the summer, and can always up grade if the time comes...for now I am happy......SO.....thats my story and I am sticking to it! :blowup: